Changzhou Gaoyang Plastic Co., Ltd.
MPP POWER PIPE
1. Product name: MPP power pipe is also called MPP cable pipe and MPP power cable protection pipe.
2. Product type: MPP power pipes are divided into common type and reinforced type. The reinforced type is divided into excavation pipe and trenchless pipe. The so-called MPP trenchless pipe is also called MPP jacking pipe, MPP tora pipe, MPP Traction tube.
3. Raw materials: PP powder (modified polypropylene) is the main masterbatch.
4. Connection method: butt joint with welding machine, the fusion point is about 200 degrees, not more than 220 degrees, when the temperature is reached, the two ends can be butted. (Because the connection method of the mpp tube is hot melt welding, the welding port is not good, it will damage the cable or may be flattened, so the MPP power tube must be made of new materials)
5. Product color: MPP power tube is orange red
6. Product length: generally 6 meters/piece, if the number of customers is large, in order to reduce costs, (shipping and welding fees can be made into 6-13 meters/piece).
7. Other accessories: mpp excavation power pipes can be equipped with pipe sleepers according to road engineering requirements, and one pipe sleeper is placed every 1.5-2m. The tube pillow plays a fixed and supporting role. When not welding, you can also use the joint socket.
The performance of mpp power sheath is described in detail as follows:
◆Introduction of mpp power sheath
MPP (modified polypropylene) power cable protection pipe is a construction project for laying pipes and cables in special areas such as roads, railways, buildings, and river beds without a lot of dredging, digging, and road damage. Compared with the traditional "grooving and burying method", the trenchless power pipe project is more suitable for the current environmental protection requirements, and removes the dust, traffic jams and other disturbing factors caused by traditional construction. This technology can also be used in some cases. Lay pipelines in areas where excavation operations are carried out, such as heritage conservation areas, downtown areas, crop and farmland conservation areas, highways, rivers, etc.
MPP (modified polypropylene) power cable protection pipe has the characteristics of high temperature resistance and external pressure resistance, and is suitable for high-voltage transmission lines and cables above 10KV. The common specifications of pipes are φ110～φ315, which are divided into ordinary type and reinforced type. The ordinary type is suitable for excavation and laying construction and trenchless crossing construction projects with a buried depth of less than 4M; the reinforced type is suitable for trenchless crossing construction projects with a buried depth greater than 4M.
◆Main purpose of mpp power sheath
1. Urban and rural trenchless horizontal directional drilling electric power piping engineering, and open excavation power piping engineering
2. Urban and rural non-excavation horizontal directional drilling sewage and sewage pipe engineering
3. Pipeline projects for municipal administration, telecommunications, electricity, gas, tap water, heating, etc.
◆The superiority of mpp power sheathing products
1. It has excellent electrical insulation.
2. It has high heat distortion temperature and low temperature impact performance.
3. The tensile and compressive properties are higher than that of HDPE.
4. Lightweight, smooth, low friction, and can be welded butt.
5. The long-term use temperature is 5～70℃.
◆Mpp power jacket construction instructions
1. During the transportation and construction of MPP power pipes, it is strictly forbidden to throw, hit, score, or expose to the sun.
2. When the MPP power pipe is hot-melt butt-joined, the axis of the two pipes should be aligned, and the end face should be cut vertically and flat.
3. The processing temperature, time and pressure of MPP power pipes are adjusted accordingly according to the weather conditions.
4. The small bending radius of MPP power pipe should be ≥75 pipe outer diameter.